Western Orchids Laboratory
Supplier of premium orchid sowing,
cloning and replate tissue culture medium.
Helen & Kevin Western welcome you to the Western Orchids Laboratory website
Our laboratory is situated in Coromandel East, South Australia....
We can supply:
- The best range of orchid plant Tissue Culture Medium – which we manufacture ourselves. The media covers sowing, replating, multiplication & cloning of most common orchids & a range of unusual genera.
- Hormone Keiki Paste for the nodal proliferation of Phalaenopsis & some other genera
- Laboratory Services include sowing of green pods, dry seed and the cloning of Cymbidiums, Cattleyas, Oncidium alliance & some other genera.
- Western Orchids /Laboratories produces a wide range of orchid clones & seedlings in flasks.
Cymbidiums which include cutflower, potplant, exhibition and pendulous types in Standard, Intermediate & Miniature formats.
Australian native cymbidiums and their hybrids.
Disa seedlings and clones.
Seedlings & hybrid crosses of Australian native Sarcochilus, Dockrillia and Dendrobiums.
Line bred Dendrobium speciosum.
A range of species orchid seedlings.
- Plant enquiries also welcome.
- Basic and Advanced Tissue Culture Document [“Tissue Culture Primer “] – covering the essential areas of aseptic tissue culture processes and practice. ( $10 )
- DVD ($8) – this is a short video showing medium preparation, sterilisation, sowing & replating of a green pod.
- Other dvd’s will become available & will include :-
- Sowing dry seed
- - Mericloning
- Deflasking & cultivation
- Autoclaves and Laminar Flow Cabinets when available.
- Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory Consultancy Service.
ABOUT US NEWS
We believe the best customer is a satisfied customer and we pride ourselves
on having a helpful and positive attitude to our customers.
Tissue Culture Media Consultancy Services